The three words you never want to hear are ‘Out of Stock’, because you know what it takes how manage inventory. Do you have at least one year of working experience where you were in control of checking inventory and working in SAP? Then this is a job for you! You’ll receive a salary up to €3,294.- per month and a direct contract at the company! Interested? Read along and apply today!
Manpower is looking for a warehouse coordinator for an employer in Rilland.
Pay attention: the warehouse is currently situated in Rilland, but will move to the Roosendaal area within six months.
As a warehouse coordinator you will be in charge of maintaining a neat inventory and constantly improving the delivery process. This in terms of delivery of supplies, parts, and services for the service department. Mainly, your responsibilities can be divided into three areas: Inventory, Material and Warehouse management.
Further you can think of the following working activities:
What's in it for you?
- Receiving and checking materials (physically and digitally via SAP)
- Rebooking materials between teams
- Maintaining an up-to-date stock of materials and tools
- Picking and packing materials for the field service teams
- Returning unused, superfluous and damaged materials
- Storing and disposal of waste according to the regulations
- Gross salary between € 2,545. - and € 3,294. - per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term contract with the employer
- 27 vacation days and 13 work release days
- Different opportunities to develop yourself
- Opportunity for a permanent contract
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower