Are you looking for a scientific job in which you will be working with colleagues from lots of different backgrounds? As an associate scientist at MSD you will be planning and executing experiments to develop new processes. This is a full-time position that requires knowledge of USP and DSP technology. Your expertise will be rewarded with a salary between €16.13 and €21.51 per hour, travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. Are you interested in this vacancy? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an associate scientist for MSD Boxmeer.
What will you be doing?
Your role takes place in a multidisciplinary environment. You will work closely with (international) colleagues in Research & Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory and Supply Chain departments. You will be performing the following tasks:
What's in it for you?
- Planning, executing and reporting experiments contributing to a process development or investigational project for bacteriological antigen production
- Developing technology and validation of USP and DSP, including new alternatives for current processes
- Providing process engineering and technical knowledge in projects and research on production related topics
- Reporting and presenting project updates
- Interacting closely with colleagues in own and other departments
- Participating in Global BTS projects and aligning with stakeholders from other departments
- Maintaining equipment and performing general laboratory tasks
- Gross salary between €16.13 and €21.51 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, maximum of €9.50 per working day
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower