Are you looking for a new job with some very interesting benefits like personal development, reimbursement of travel expenses and last but not least: a chance to apply for a permanent contract at our client!? What do you need for this? An EQF level 6 degree or higher, a good command of the English language and at least five years of experience in mechanical engineering. Interested? Keep reading to discover the rest of the benefits and what your responsibilities will be!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a mechanical engineer for a company in Sittard.
As a mechanical engineer you apply mechanical knowledge and deliver services during the design, construction and commissioning of existing factories. Therefore, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you
- Performing technical evaluations and alignments of manufacturers bids for supply of proprietary equipment
- Contributing to risk assessments prior to contracting and monitoring of risks through project execution
- Participating in pre-award meetings, kick-off meetings, pre-inspection meetings and inspections for supply of proprietary equipment
- Supporting the EPC contractor and equipment manufacturer, applying knowledge of design codes for high pressure equipment
- Preparing specifications and requisitions for supply of proprietary equipment and site services based on customer ITB requirements
- A fixed contract
- Gross salary between €3,500 and €6,000 per month based on your experience
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.13 per kilometre
- Job for a minimum of 32 hours a week
- Actively work on your personal development
- Free access to E-learnings on Studytube through Manpower