Are you looking for a job as a reach truck driver? Do you prefer to work in shifts, because this means extra fees on top of your gross salary (€11.41 per hour)? And would you like to work for a longer period of time at a well-known international logistics company? Great! If you work at CEVA Logistics you can count on pension accural, reimbursement of travel expenses and additional fees! Are you interested? Apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for experienced, full-time reach truck drivers for CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray.
What will you be doing?
As a reach truck driver you will be performing the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring goods in the warehouse
- Transporting orders
- Loading pallets with consignments into trucks
- Conducting inventory counts and reporting on stock
- Registering operations in the computerized system
- Cleaning racks, equipment, and the rest of the warehouse
- Committing to operating procedures
- A full-time position for 40 hours a week
- A gross salary of €11.41 per hour
- Additional evening fees of 35% (after 21.00 hrs)
- An additional extra fee of 50% for working on Saturdays (this is optional)
- Maximum reimbursement of travel expenses of €14.56 per day
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Pension accural through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free coffee and tea on working days and ice cream on hot days
- The possibility to become an all-round warehouse employee