Do you have a bachelor's degree or experience in the field of regulatory, QA or supply chain within the pharmaceutical industry? And are you looking for a new opportunity with an international company? Look no further, because Manpower has the perfect job for you! As a Documentation Specialist at MSD you can expect a gross salary between €14.73 and €19.87 per hour, pension accrual and travel costs reimbursement. Curious about what else this job has to offer you? Read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Documentation Specialist for MSD Animal Health in Boxmeer.
As a Documentation Specialist at MSD you have a specialized role in the artwork management process and you are part of the artwork management team. You are responsible for planning and executing various tasks within the artwork management process on a daily basis. Your responsibilities summarized:
What’s in it for you?
- Maintaining the uniformity and conformity of country-specific product labeling
- Coordinating and implementing new and revised product labeling
- Controlling the artwork design and collecting necessary information for new product labeling
- Phasing the modified materials and controlling phasing out of the existing packaging materials
- Maintaining contact with major stakeholders
- Executing and documenting new artwork, related to product introduction or changes in compliance with existing SOP’s
- Gross salary between €14.73 and €19.87 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of €9.50 per day
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract