Are you always that one person who can make complicated subjects easy to comprehend? So easy, you could write a manual about it? And while following a presentation, are you more focused on how you could improve the look and feel of that presentation? Then this is the job for you! You are fully committed to optimize texts, newsletters and manuals. And are you not only good with a pen, but also with Adobe Photoshop? Then we would like to meet you! So read along and apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a communication & training specialist for Medtronic in Heerlen.
NOTE: this is a temporary job until February 2021
What will you be doing?
At this big international organization you are the person who is responsible for providing internal communication that is easy to understand. For example: when a new IT-program is implemented, it is up to you to help everyone in the company use this system. How do you do this? By making a clear, organized and, most important of all, comprehendible instruction manual. Therefore, your working activities consists of:
What’s in it for you?
- Communicating with (internal) stakeholders about business developments
- (Re-)Writing newspapers
- Making instruction manuals, trainings or documents comprehendible for non-IT persons
- Optimizing the look and feel of presentations
- Making sure that the branding (colours, fonts, titles) are in line with Medtronic’s corporate identity
- Advising about communication channels
- Designing posters with Adobe Photoshop
- Gross salary between €2,500 and €2,950 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time of 40 hours a week
- Temporary job until February 2021