Are you looking for a full-time job at a global employer and do you see yourself working in a multicultural and talented team? Then Manpower has the job for you! For Dow Chemical in Terneuzen we are looking for a purchasing analyst. Will you be working in the field of finance soon? Continue reading to find out!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a full-time purchasing analyst for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a purchasing analyst at Dow Chemical, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you
- Providing support for the development of metrics, analyses and reporting
- Delivering KPI metrics and scorecard reporting
- Providing disbursements analyses and support
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of disbursement process standards and procedures
- Supporting operations compliance and audit reviews of regional processes
- Performing reporting and analytics to support fact based decision making
- Gross salary between €2,100 and €2,600 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run