Parlez vous français? If you answered 'oui' and also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, we are looking for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. You will be answering customers’ questions, provide them with optimal service and ensure customer engagement stays high. Are you available for a full-time position and are you fluent in both French and English? Then please read along and apply for this position!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for French-speaking customer service agents for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.
What will you be doing?
In the role of customer service agent, you will be in constant contact with Lynk & Co customers. Most contact takes place via chat, social media and e-mail. Computer skills, empathy and a customer-friendly attitude are essential for this job!
In this role you are responsible for the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Answering all customer and user questions quickly and in a customer-friendly way
- Contributing to the customer engagement centre
- Achieving optimal customer involvement
- Gross salary of €14.00 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, starting from a ten kilometre single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time