Does being a Customer Service Specialist within a big chemical company sound exciting to you? Do you like building and maintaining relationships? And do you also speak the Turkish language as well? Now is your chance. Dow offers you a job as a customer service specialist! The job comes with a salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
The tasks you will be performing as a customer service specialist, are:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfilment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Contacting various departments within Dow Chemical for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
If you live outside a 75 kilometres radius from Terneuzen, we can also offer you the following:
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre with a maximum of 75 kilometres, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract at Manpower
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview (hotel, flight, etc)
- Reimbursement of your hotel expenses during the first 6 weeks of employment
- Relocation fee of €3,600 (to be received after 3 months)