Do you have an excellent command of the English, Spanish and Portuguese language (at least C1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)? Do you like building and maintaining relationships? In exchange for your full-time availability, Dow offers you a salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your role you’ll be providing customers with the answers they are waiting for. The customer comes first, whether you are simply answering questions, helping them with practical tips or are solving problems. Is something unclear to you? No problem! Without any hesitation you are able to get the answer by continuing to ask after the problem. That way your answer covers the problem from A to Z. Your responsibilities summarized:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing the order entry process and managing the order fulfilment process
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
- Strengthening the customer relations
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer with a maximum of 75 kilometers, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower