Do you have an excellent command of the English and French language (at least C1 level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)? In this role you’ll be responsible for providing a good customer service. In exchange for your hard work and full-time availability, Dow offers you a salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month, plus pension accrual and travel cost reimbursement. Sounds interesting? Then please read on and find out more about this vacancy!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Your role is based around helping the customers of Dow Chemical. This varies between helping them to answer simple questions or solving practical problems. It is important that you are proactive and a good listener. Sometimes it may happen that a certain problem is difficult to solve the first time. Instead of switching off, you’ll keep asking for more information until you are able to help the customer. You are only satisfied when you can hang up the phone, knowing that the client is satisfied with his or her answer. Your tasks are:
What’s in it for you?
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
- Strengthening the customer relations
- Executing the order entry process and managing the order fulfilment process
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometres with a maximum of 75 kilometers, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower