Working for a big chemical company and building and maintaining relationships, sounds exciting doesn’t it? Are you a fluent German and Italian speaker as well? Then this is your change for a new opportunity! Dow Chemical in Terneuzen is looking for a customer engagement specialist! The job comes with a lot of benefits like a salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month, travel cost reimbursement and more. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep on reading and find out if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer engagement specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
The tasks you will be performing as a customer service specialist, are:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfillment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Coordinating activities that are assigned to customer accounts, proactively address issues and implement solutions
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Maintaining service levels according to business prioritization
If you live outside a 75 kilometres radius from Terneuzen, we can also offer you the following:
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer with a maximum of 75 kilometers, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract at Manpower
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview (hotel, flight, etc)
- Reimbursement of your hotel expenses during the first 6 weeks of employment
- Relocation fee of €3,600 (to be received after 3 months)