Sprichst du Deutsch? If you also have at least two years of experience in the field of customer service, this might be the job for you! At Lynk & Co you will be given a unique opportunity to contribute to onboard in the second launch phase of this international brand. You will be answering customers’ questions, provide them with optimal service and ensure customer engagement stays high. Are you available for a full-time position and are you fluent in both German and English? Then keep on reading, because Manpower and Lynk & Co are looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for German-speaking customer service agents for Lynk & Co in Maastricht.
What will you be doing?
In the role of customer service agent, you will be in constant contact with Lynk & Co customers. Most contact takes place via chat, social media and e-mail. Computer skills, empathy and a customer-friendly attitude are essential for this job!
Your working day will be made up of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Answering all customer and user questions quickly and in a customer-friendly way
- Contributing to the customer engagement centre
- Achieving optimal customer involvement
- Gross salary of €14.00 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, starting from a ten kilometre single journey
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time