With at least two years of work experience in a customer contact centre, you know how to provide the best customer service! For our client, Lynk & Co, a company specialized in mobility, we are looking for a customer agent who is fluent in both English and Swedish. For your commitment you will receive a gross salary of €14.00 per hour, travel allowance and a chance to gain experience in an international environment. In addition, there is a chance to get a permanent contract! Are you ready to be a part of a hard working-team and make sure that the customers experience the best customer service? Then this is your chance, apply for this vacancy!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several customer agents for mobility brand Lynk & Co in Maastricht.
What will you be doing?
In this position you are mainly in contact with customers. This contact can cover various topics. As customer agents, you and your co-workers are responsible for the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Achieving optimal customer involvement by answering all customer and user questions in a good and customer-friendly manner
- Contributing to the development of the customer engagement center
- Answering questions via chat, social media, e-mail and by telephone
- Gross salary of €14.00 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower and the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A chance to work in an international environment