In the past five years working as a team lead or manager you’ve worked with multiple teams, so you know the perks and benefits of the job. In this role you (and your team) will be responsible for researching, diagnosing and many more tasks. For your experience and hard work you will receive a gross salary between €4,300 and €5,000 per month and a permanent contract! Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a lead test engineer for our client in Tilburg.
What will you be doing?
You will be working in the manufacturing department of our client. You will take full ownership of production and customer related issues. As a lead test engineer, you will be performing four main tasks: researching, troubleshooting, diagnosing and identifying solutions to resolve issues, not only for customers but also for the production. Besides that, you will be acting as the person to contact for customer project management escalations. Furthermore you’ll be providing those teams with input in terms of processes, test scripts and setups.
On a daily base you will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Managing the test engineering team
- Following procedures for proper escalation or unresolved issues to the appropriate internal and external teams
- Supporting new product launches, including research, progress design, process and equipment setup
- Providing engineering expertise for new product launches en services
- Providing a training and directions to operations
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross salary of between €4,300 and €5,000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time