Are you experienced in the field of maintenance engineering? Manpower is looking for an engineer who speaks both Dutch and English to monitor work processes at a production company in Tiel. If you have a Bachelor’s or hbo degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, you might be the right person for the job! We offer you a direct contract with your new employer, a salary between €4,000.- and €5,000.- per month and reimbursement of your travel expenses. Would you like to know more about this position? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an experienced maintenance engineer for a production company in Tiel.
What will you be doing?
In the role of maintenance engineer, you will monitor work processes from different perspectives. You will be working in the Technical Services department and ensure installations are reliable, available, safe and maintainable. Another part of your work is to improve productivity and efficiency of the general maintenance organization. You ensure that the customers’ needs are fully mapped out and how these can be met, even if they go beyond maintaining technical installations. Knowledge of the financial processes is just as important as knowledge of all technical aspects.
Your working day will consist of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a maintenance system for buildings, installations and sites
- Carrying out Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECAs)
- Producing policy budgets and proposals concerning maintenance
- Keeping documentation up to date
- Mapping out and managing the technical standardization of instruments, materials, documentation and plants
- Taking stock of existing P&ID and, when necessary, amending or developing these
- Organizing coding standards, engineering documentation and manuals
- Direct contract with our client!
- Gross salary between €4,000.- and €5,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, maximum of 60 kilometres per working day
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- 13th month and profit sharing opportunities