Are you a star in understanding someone’s needs and acting on it? Are you always on the lookout for improvements? And do you want to be a part of a rapidly expanding company? Look no further, because Manpower has the opportunity that you’re looking for!
Manpower is looking for a fulltime logistics engineer for a client in Rozenburg where you will go on a direct contract.
As a logistics engineer your main responsibilities lie in design and implementation in detailed network (re-)design and reporting. Your tasks will consist of:
What do we offer you?
- Analyzing data and processes and visualizing baseline calculation
- Evaluating and determining the most efficient means of moving products while maintaining a desired service level
- Designing a business case for selected improvement opportunities
- Helping to manage capacity, fleet and transportation budget for running operations
- Executing performance management and advanced logistics and supply chain analytics
- Gross salary between €4,000.- and €5,000.- a month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0,19.- per kilometer
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Possibility of a permanent contract
- Friendly working atmosphere with high potential for further career opportunities
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower