Are you eager to learn and do you have strong analytical skills? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you. In this position you will work with customs and you are responsible for the documentation.
It is very important here that you complete the assignments accurately and within specified time frames. Do you have at least an EQF level 4 degree? Then you are the person we are looking for. In exchange for your knowledge and hard work, you will receive a gross salary up to €2,750 per month and you will be given the opportunity to follow free training. Interested? Then apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customs auditor for a client in Heerhugowaard.
As a customs auditor you will assist the customs compliance support coordinator with filing paperwork and auditing shipments to ensure compliance with customs laws and regulations.
Furthermore you will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Working with customs to complete audits of outbound shipments
- Ensuring accurate record keeping
- Assisting with periodical monitoring-/risk assessments
- Auditing commercial documents prior to export AES fillings
- Verifying and reconciling import documentation against system of record (SAP)
- Doing other duties, as required-/assigned
- Gross salary between €2,500 and €2,750 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38.75 hours a week