Goods come and go. That’s why they call it a goodbye. As a logistics employee you contribute to the distribution of all kinds of goods. Because you like to work physically and are intrigued by logistical processes, this job fits you like a (working) glove. Want to know everything about it? Then read the vacancy and apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics employee for CEVA Logistics in Roosendaal.
What will you be doing?
Your job is to make sure everything that needs to leave the warehouse by the end of the day, sets sail in time. That’s why you have various working activities, such as:
- Picking orders
- (Re-) packaging goods
- Unloading, monitoring and recording incoming goods
- Sorting and transferring stored goods
- Logging your work in automated systems
eight hour shifts between 6.00 – 19.00 hrs.What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €10.49 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job with dayshifts
- Temporary employment contract with the opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time