You have at least two years of working experience in customer service or a related field and your French is très magnifique. Other than that you’d like a job with excellent working conditions and the chance to earn a permanent contract. Tu es intéressé? Continue reading to find out more about the offer and apply!
Manpower is looking for a french-speaking customer service and webshop employee for a client in Maastricht where you will go on a direct contract!
Please note: your exact work location will be at Maastricht Airport!
In this job you will ensure that the webshop always includes the newest machines and tools by keeping the products up to date. Furthermore you are responsible for communication with the customers by handling incoming e-mail and calls. In short, your daily activities will be:
What’s in it for you?
- Maintaining the webshop assortment
- Managing information flows around the webshop
- Taking note of the business processes and possible improvement thereof
- Handling incoming e-mail and telephone traffic
- Performing various commercial support activities
- Gross salary between €2,300.- and €2,800.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- The possibility to get a permanent contract
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week, but working part-time for 32 or 36 hours is negotiable
- Free access to the E-learning platform Studytube
- An employer where you will be going on a direct contract