Every day there are thousands of people looking for a job that matches their talent and ambition. What if you could help them find work at Dow Chemical, an international organization focused on science and technology? Screening, interviewing, it’s all part of the job! You’ll get the chance to have an interesting full-time job in the south of the Netherlands. Also, there is a chance you will get a permanent contract at Dow! Curious? Quickly go on reading and we will give you all the information you need.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a talent acquisition specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a recruitment employee, you will function as a key contact between the local workforce planning, hiring managers and recruiters from Dow Chemical. You will be supporting them with various recruitment needs. In this function you will also take the lead in the sourcing process and proactively provide solutions to select specific candidates. You provide local Human Resources contacts, hiring managers and recruiters with information about the status of the applicants. In short, your working activities will be:
What we offer you
- Posting and tracking jobs on social media
- Screening and proposing candidates to Dow hiring managers
- Following up on communication with hiring managers, Dow recruiters and candidates
- Scheduling interviews for hiring managers and candidates
- Involvement in college projects to attract graduates
- Gross salary between €2,500 and €3,200 per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week