Would you love to work alongside passionate colleagues who are always in for a joke? That’s what we thought! This unique opportunity in the UPS warehouse is perfect for you! You can expect a no-nonsense working environment, fun colleagues and great working conditions. Would you like to know more about your working day? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an warehouse employee for UPS in Eindhoven.
What will you be doing?
As a warehouse worker, you are responsible for getting parcels to customers on time. Now how do you make this happen? You and your colleagues put in the work in the warehouse! You will receive parcels, prepare these for shipping and process relevant information in automatic systems. Challenging and fun at the same time!
Your tasks are as follows:
What’s in it for you?
- Scanning information and processing these in systems
- Preparing goods for shipping
- Making sure the warehouse is clean and tidy
- Processing administration
- Gross salary of €11.40 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Fee for reduction in working hours (adv) of 1.55%
- Informal working atmosphere
- Part-time job of 20 - 25 hours a week