Do you have two years’ experience in the field of workforce administration and do you not only speak excellent English but Spanish as well? Perfecto! We’re looking for a workforce administration representative who is interested in a new job at Dow Chemical in Terneuzen. Continue reading to find out more about the working conditions and apply today!Employment agency Manpower is looking for a workforce administration representative for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a workforce administration representative you can expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Act as a primary point-of-contact for workforce administration inquiries (via phone, chat and eRequest), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders
- Delegating and escalating queries as appropriate, but remaining responsible through completion
- Tracking progress and providing continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries
- Engaging in improving Knowledge Base and Case management content for their assigned discipline based on experience
- Supporting oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise
- Gross salary between €2,300.- and €3,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0,19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical