Do you master the English language at a native level but also the German language? At Dow Chemical, you work in an international atmosphere! Does customer service fit your background and are you looking for a job with endless possibilities? Then you are the person Manpower is looking for. Take your career to the next level and quickly continue reading! Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking sales support representative for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your function you will be part of The Customer Information Group. This is the contact center aimed at supplying information about Dow's products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives and responds to escalated requests on behalf of customers and prospects for product and service information across specific Dow businesses and functions.
Your tasks are going to be:
What’s in it for you?
- Maintaining Dow's excellent reputation through exemplary customer service
- Providing technical information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information about Dow Chemical and subsidiaries
- Documenting customer requests in an accurate manner
- Resolving and responding to customers to improve response rate
- Being able to multi-task between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
- Gross salary between € 2,300 and € 2,800 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of € 0.19 per kilometer
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- The chance of a permanent contract
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower