Have you always wanted to work for an international company such as Dow Chemical? Currently there is an open role as a customer service specialists, within your function you make sure that the customer journey is always a positive one! Dow Chemical offers you a monthly salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- and reimburses your travel expenses, including expenses for the Westerschelde tunnel! Would you like to learn more about this position? Keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an customer service representative English Polish.Working responsibilities
As a customer service employee, you will be responsible for answering any questions the customer may have. The department where you will be working also serves as a connection between the internal organization, clients and third parties, such as suppliers.
Your average working day will consist out of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you
- Controlling and managing the process of an order, from order to delivery
- Making sure the delivered output lives up to the predetermined standard
- Contributing to the provided customer journey
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses (maximum of 75 kilometres will be reimbursed)
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical