Are you able to think on your feet and do you like the hunt for the desired answer? In this role you’ll combine both aspects into one perfect job opportunity. At Dow you will be responsible to strengthening customer relationships, answering the questions of clients and acting as the glue between the service and value side. Sounds exciting, right? Please read along and discover the whole vacancy!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist with an excellent command of the French and English language for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your role you will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service. While you have the client on the phone you are able to completely dissect the problem on the fly. This means that you can think on your feet and know the operational opportunities of the company. It is because of this knowledge that you can provide the customer with the wanted answer. But your job doesn’t end there. Sometimes, the only thing you can do is come up with a temporary fix. To fulfill the needs of the client you’ll contact the needed department (Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain) and explain the situation. Satisfied with your answer? Awesome job! The job makes you a valued member within the team and connects the customer side with the business value chain partners side. Without you critical information will be lost.
Your responsibilities summarized:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing the order entry process and managing the order fulfillment process
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
- Strengthening the customer relations
- Coordinating assigned customer accounts activities
- Gross salary between 2,300 and 2,800 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at 0.19 euro per kilometer
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Chance of a fixed contract at Dow Chemical