Do you always put customers' wishes first? If you don't stop before you've found the right answer to a question, you are perfect for this role at Dow Chemical! As a German-speaking customer service specialist, you will provide customers with exemplary service and improve client-company relationships. In exchange for your full-time availability, Dow offers you a salary with a maximum of €3,200 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a customer service specialist, you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Executing order entry processes and managing order fulfillment processes
- Strengthening relationships with customers and coordinating customer accounts activities that are assigned to you
- Contacting various departments within Dow Chemical for further inquiries
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Maintaining a wide knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
This position is also open for international hiring, which means we will provide a relocation package (including reimbursement of hotel costs and a relocation fee) under certain conditions.
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Long term assignment, fixed-contract at Manpower
- Possibility of a contract at Dow in the long run