Do you always put the customer first? Are you able to provide them with excellent customer service? In this role you’ll combine both aspects into one perfect job opportunity. At Dow Chemical you are able to work on the customer relationships as on the client side. You’ll be acting as the connecting element between the value as service side. Sounds more than interesting side, right? Keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Italian speaking customer service specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
Within your role you’ll be providing customers with the answers they are longing for. Is something unclear to you? No problem! Without any hesitation you are able to get the answer by continuing to ask after the problem. That way your answer covers the problem A to Z. In short: the customer comes first, the service right behind and an excellent customer journey is the desired outcome.
Your responsibilities summarized:
What’s in it for you?
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the business products, applications and service offerings
- Strengthening the customer relations
- Executing the order entry process and managing the order fulfilment process
- Supporting commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses
- Coordinating assigned customer accounts activities
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses (maximum of 75 kilometres will be reimbursed)
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube