Because of your experience as a payroll representative, you know the ins and outs of payroll. With your knowledge of this topic and desire to understand a business and its customers, you fit the roll of payroll representative perfectly. Do you have an EQF level 6 diploma or a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Human Resources or similar, and are you fluent in German? If so, this full-time position at Dow is the right one for you! Keep reading to learn what we have to offer you.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking payroll representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a payroll representative, you ensure that employees receive their salary on time. Naturally, you take matters such as labour conditions, tax legislations and company rules and regulations into account. At Dow, you will be coordinating administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region. You will work together closely with various internal and external stakeholders, and report to tax and other governmental agencies.
You can expect to perform the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Processing (confidential) information accurately
- Managing payroll, time & absence and data deliveries
- Monitoring service providers and managing data to and from the payroll provider
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees as well as local authorities
- Sharing information and cooperating with Human Resources and the controllers department
- Reporting social security, tax and pension-related data to local authorities
- Performing internal and external audits and other activities regarding internal control and compliance
If you have to move to Terneuzen for this position, the following conditions apply to you:
- Gross salary between €2,800.- and €3,700.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per km and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months' work
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at the Dow Service Centre
- Opportunity for a permanent contract with Dow
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Dow will pay for a six week stay in a hotel or B&B with a maximum cost of €75.- per day. Meanwhile, you will have the possibility to find accommodation in or near Terneuzen.
- After three to six months Dow will do the first evaluation of your performance. If you meet expectations and you continue working at Dow, you will receive a fee of €3,600.- (payback clause: if you decide to leave the position, you will be required to pay back 100% of this amount if you leave within one year, or 50% if you leave within two years). This is to compensate you for any forthcoming relocation costs.