You know the ins and outs of payroll. With your knowledge of this topic and desire to understand a business and its customers, you fit the roll of payroll representative perfectly. Do you have an EQF level 6 or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Human Resources or similar? If so, this full-time position at Dow Chemical is the right one for you! Keep reading to learn what we have to offer you.Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking payroll representative for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a payroll representative, you ensure that employees are paid their salary on time. Of course, you take matters such as labour conditions, tax legislations and company rules and regulations into account. At Dow Chemical, you will be coordinating administrative and control activities for the EMEAI region. You will coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders, and report to tax and other governmental agencies.
You can expect to perform the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Processing (confidential) information accurately
- Delivering payroll, time & absence and data management
- Monitoring service providers and managing data to and from the payroll provider
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees as well as local authorities
- Collaborating with Human Resources and the controllers department
- Reporting social security and pension-related data and tax to local authorities
- Performing internal and external audits and other activities regarding internal control and compliance
- Gross salary between €2,800.- and €3,700.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per km and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months' work
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at the Dow Service Centre
- Opportunity for a permanent contract with Dow Chemical
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower