As an operations manager you are responsible for the airfreight operations for an international logistics and transport organization. In this roll, you will report to the head of airfreight. For your effort you will receive a gross monthly salary of €4,000, a direct contract with our client and the chance to develop your career in an international environment. Sounds good right? That is what we thought. Come and join this team!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an experienced operations manager for a transport provider in Oude Meer.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the next tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Manage daily operations
- Coaching team leaders, you are able to communicate on different levels
- Assess and identify training needs and development opportunities
- Optimize working processes
- Report and follow up on budget and KPI’s, such as data quality and speed of invoicing
- Organize meetings with service providers and airlines
- Gross salary of €4.000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- An international and challenging work environment
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Direct contract with our client and an opportunity to apply for a permanent contract