You excel while multi-tasking and love to troubleshoot every problem that comes your way. You have working knowledge of SAP, Portfolio, Sharepoint and Excel and a high knowledge base of procurement work process, Purchasing Strategic Sourcing Process (SSP) and purchasing policies. And last but not least, you’re looking for a new challenge in your career. Did we just describe you? Stop searching and apply now!
Employment agency Manpower
is looking for an Associate Buyer French
for Dow Chemical
. Keep in mind this is a temporary position until 30-06-2020.
As an Associate Buyer French at Dow Chemical, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What's in it for you?
- Support the Sourcing Specialists and Sourcing Managers with more transactional activities, such as uploading contracts, creating vendors and addressing any necessary changes within ECC or any other Dow tool
- Negotiating supply pricing, lead times and delivery terms for non-critical spend items
- Providing sourcing support for Dow businesses or functions by working with the partners to clarify the scope of service, quality, volume and logistic requirements for new and existing purchases
- Utilizing available sourcing tools such as request for information (RFI) and request for quote (RFQ) to the fullest capability
- Gross salary between € 2.500,- and € 3.500,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at € 0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after six months’ work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow Chemical