You feel at home in the world of online marketing and you are an analyst. You have completed a degree in higher education and you have several years’ experience in the marketing field. In return for your expertise you will receive benefits such as a gross salary with a maximum of 3500 euros, travel allowance and pension accrual. Are you interested? Then read on, because you can start quickly!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an online marketeer for a client in Capelle aan den Ijssel.
As an online marketing specialist you will be the go-to digital channel specialist for brand managers in the Netherlands. Among other tasks you will deliver digital input and operational guidance for the process of getting content out to the digital channels. For example the portal, site and newsletters. You will be translating the customer journey into strategic implementation (elements of the marketing mix) of online opportunities such as the website, email marketing, content marketing, SEO and SEA. In addition, your input on the promotional flows for digital campaigns is greatly appreciated for example sharing learnings, ideas and insights.
Furthermore you will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Strengthening the EW synergy between offline local marketing campaigns and digital marketing
- Advising on changing and adapting content to improve customer interaction and conversion
- Facilitating the Dutch team how to make digital improvement with emphasize on SEO and SEA
- Guarding the brand style and maintaining the given budgets given by brand leads for SEA and Social Media campaigns
- Being a super user on the digital content solutions and implement new digital trends and opportunities to the environment
- Gross salary between €2.500 and €3.500 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary job until 8 November 2020