What requirements should you meet to qualify for this position?
Living in or near Schiphol, Haarlem, Amsterdam or Aalsmeer is an advantage! Good to know before applying
- Preferably some working experience as a warehouse worker, logistics employee or order picker
- Your own mode of transport to get to work, for instance a car, bicycle or moped
- Reasonably fluent in English and/or Dutch, because of safety regulations
- Availability of at least 20 hours a week
Before you can start working at DHL, you will undergo a screening by the Dutch Royal Military Police (Koninklijke Marechaussee). This screening takes between four and eight weeks
; keep this in mind!
What is necessary to undergo this screening successfully?
- You have never been in contact with the police or the law
- You have lived in the Netherlands for the past 8 years
After undergoing the screening, you can start your job right away! Apply today by clicking the “Solliciteer direct” button and who knows, we might see you at DHL soon!How to apply for this job:
- Apply online via the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company