Do you want to develop your career in logistics? Are you looking for a fulltime job with an international company and do you like being active and performing physical work? Why not discover what CEVA Logistics has to offer you? Keep reading to see if this job of warehouse employee is for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees for CEVA Logistics in Wijchen.
What will you be doing?
This job is quite an active one: you will be standing, walking, and lifting items all day! As a warehouse employee at CEVA Logistics, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Picking orders
- Managing the flow of goods in the distribution centre
- Processing incoming goods
- Preparing orders for shipping
This is a physically demanding job that involves a lot of walking, standing, and lifting goods up to 23 kilograms. The ability to work with different computer systems is also important. As a warehouse worker, you will sometimes work with three systems at the same time!Working hours
At CEVA Logistics, you will be working Monday - Friday between 7.00 and 22.00 hrs. You will be working 40 hours a week, but your specific working hours depend on the department in which you’ll start. What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of 10.59 euros per hour (from age 21 and up)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 14.56 euros per day max.
- Free access to Manpower's E-learning platform Studytube
- A fulltime job of 40 hours a week with an international company
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract at CEVA
- A vacancy for a longer period of time