Are you looking for a fun and safe job in logistics? Do you already have a forklift truck certificate or reach truck certificate, or would you like to get these? If so, this is the perfect job for you! We are looking for motivated candidates who are available for a full-time position. Would you like to know more? Then keep reading!
What will you be doing?
As a logistics worker, you will be working on the pile field outside. You and your colleague work together to make sure your surroundings are organised and neat. You will be working in a self-managing team, which means you will often rely on your colleagues to complete tasks.
You will be doing the following:
Working hours and days
- Operating an electronic cart
- Performing forklift truck duties
- Operating the overhead crane
- Doing administrative tasks
You will be working Monday through Friday in two shifts, and sometimes on Saturdays. Of course you will receive a fee for working in shifts! The working hours per shift are as follows:
What’s in it for you?
- Morning shift: 6 am – 2.30 pm
- Evening shift: 2.30 pm – 11 pm
- Starting salary of €11.51 gross per hour (after 13 weeks you can start making €11.70 gross per hour)
- Shift fee of 11.25% and an ADV-fee (shorter working hours fee) of 4.6% on top of your salary
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €6.55 per day
- Job for a longer period of time
- The opportunity to obtain your first aid certificate, crane certificate, forklift truck certificate, and/or VAPRO-certificate
- Personal safety gear, including shoes, helmet, hearing protection, safety goggles and reflective clothing