Working as an all-round forklift truck driver at CEVA Logistics means having a dynamic job in a huge company. You will perform lots of different tasks and are able to switch from one thing to another. Your independence and hard work make you the person we are looking for!
Do you have a valid forklift truck certificate and are you experienced in logistics or production? Manpower is looking for you! There are lots of opportunities to grow in this job.
What will you be doing?
You will be working in the CEVA Logistics warehouse in Eindhoven. You will have different responsibilities within the team, which means that you need to be able to set priorities. You make sure that logistics processes can keep running. As an expedition worker, you will be working in the loading/unloading department or at the counter.
Your responsibilities are the following:
Your working day
- Loading and unloading goods using a forklift truck or EPT truck
- Welcoming lorry drivers
- Checking incoming goods
- Receiving and sending goods
- Packing and labelling packages
As a forklift truck driver, you will be working in rotating shifts between 6 am and 10 pm. Your schedule will be made available every Friday for the following week. Of course you will receive a shift fee on top of your salary. Working after 9pm means a shift fee of 35%. The working hours as as follows:
- Morning shift: 6 am - 3 pm
- Afternoon/evening shift: 1 pm - 10 pm
Depending on how busy it is, CEVA Logistics sometimes opens on Saturdays. You don’t need to work on Saturday, but you will get a 50% fee on top of your salary if you choose to do so! What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €11.99 an hour, excluding shift fees
- Shift fee of 35% for working after 9 pm
- Generous reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €14.85 per day
- Full-time for 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual via Manpower
- Job for a longer period of time
- Easily accessible working location next to the A2 with plenty of parking spaces