You like to work independently and you are a pro at organizing! Apply right away when you meet the following requirements:
- You have an MBO or EQF level 4 degree or higher
- You have at least one year of experience in customer service, order management and experienced in using Microsoft Office and SAP
- You have a good to excellent command of the English and French language
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Heerlen area, for example in Kerkrade, Maastricht or Valkenburg
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of customer care representative is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!