To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You preferably have working experience as a production worker, packaging employee or warehouse worker
- You have an good command of the English and/or Dutch language
- You are a precise worker
- You are a team player
- You are not allergic to nuts
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in or near Goes, Middelburg, Vlissingen or Kapelle
- You have your own mode of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car) to get to work
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG in Dutch)
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of production worker at Klassenoten is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!