Do you want to enjoy your breaks by playing a game of foosball or darts? Would you like to show your dance moves during the annual employee party, and be part of a multicultural team? This is all possible at Schenker Logistics in Breda! Do you want to know more? Keep reading to see what Schenker can do for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for flexible technical warehouse employees who want to become part of the Schenker team.
At this job, you will be part of a worldwide international logistics process. At the Schenker warehouse in Breda, stock consists of the newest, most innovative electronic products. How are you going to make a contribution to these logistics processes? You will be performing the following job activities:
- Screening electronic products
- Charging products
- Performing tests
- Remove, download and test new software
It is important that you are flexible and able to work in different departments within the warehouse. When you are fully trained to work at one of the departments, you will occasionally work in different departments as well. This way, you can expand your skillset and become an even more valuable employee!What do we offer you?
- Gross hourly salary of 10.61 euro (for 21 years and older)
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract at Schenker
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €6.14 max. per day
- Work experience within an international logistics company
- Free access to Manpower's online study platform, Studytube