To qualify for the job of production worker, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
In addition, you can work accurately and you can easily handle tools such as torque and spanners. Start date
- You preferably have previous working experience as a production worker or machine operator
- You have a reasonable command of the Dutch or English language
- You can work well with computers and data
- You are willing to work in a three shift system
- You are capable of working a full day standing
- You can perform physically demanding activities (think of lifting turbochargers which can weigh up to 6 kg)
- You are available for 37,5 hours a week
- You have your own mode of transportation
- You preferably live within the area of Almere, for example in Lelystad, Hilversum or Amsterdam
You can start as soon as possible!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!