About the company
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more.
Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China). In 2018, Dow was recognized as a Top Employer! The company supports local initiatives such as public events, festivals, and nature-related projects.
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
The working hours in this function are between office hours from Monday until Friday.
What do we offer you?
- Gross salary between 2,400 and 3,200 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at 0.19 euro per km
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 36 hours a week
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Fixed term Manpower contract at the Dow Service Centre
- A vacancy for a period of 6 months with a chance of renewal