About the company
Working at Jabil means working for a prominent employer who cares about its employees. For example, the company offers its employees a health program in which healthy working is encouraged and a masseur comes by every week to offer employees short massages! Furthermore, a staff party is organized four times a year for all employees, there is a family day every summer and Sinterklaas is celebrated in december where presents are given to children of the staff. Jabil also ensures a fair distribution of hours among its employees and employee safety is paramount in the warehouse. For this reason, Jabil was voted the safest warehouse in the Netherlands in 2013/2014. In the warehouse you work with the latest materials and EPTs in a diverse team of Dutch and German-speaking employees, men and women. The employees describe the atmosphere in the company as good. If you are flexible, precise and willing to work in a day shift or in two shifts, we would love to meet you!
At Jabil, everybody works in two shifts: either 6.00 am - 2.30 pm or 2.30 pm - 11 pm. During quiet periods, work is done in day shift from 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
What do you get in return?
- Good salary of €10,45 euros per hour (depending how old you are)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €209.50 euros max. per month (from 10 kms single journey)
- Shift allowance of 28.5 - 33.3% (for working between 7.00 pm and 7.00 am)
- Overtime surcharge of 130%
- Full-time job for 5 days a week
- Vacancy for the long term
- Diverse job with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills
- Working in a safe environment with the latest materials and EPTs
- Working in day shift