Medtronic: an innovative company in the medical field that helps to improve healthcare all over the world. Do you want to be part of this company with a mission? Are you looking for a full-time job where you can earn a good salary? There is a great opportunity available at Medtronic!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a regulatory affairs assistant for Medtronic in Maastricht.
What you will be doing in your job as regulatory affairs assistant:
In this role you will be working as a regional key player to centralize, assess, and disseminate Product Change Notification (PCN) and New Product Notification (NPN) for the EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East and Africa). Furthermore, you will be taking care of the following activities:
- Participating , preparing and coordinating registration submissions effectively
- Implementing country specific regulatory projects
- Maintaining regulatory databases to support the EMEA region
- Being the focal point for providing regulatory support
- Ensuring that prepared documentation meets external and internal requirements
You will be working 40 hours per week, between 8.30 and 17.00 hrs.