Packing, checking, coordinating, sounds this exciting to you? Looking for a full-time job? Do you have the ability to work collaboratively with others? If so, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a shipping clerk for a company in Amsterdam.
As a shipping clerk you can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Keeping clear of the assembly area
- Ensuring all orders are packed correctly and are banned securely to pallets
- Prepacking accessories in date order and following the corresponding instructions
- Ensuring all packages are staged for consolidation check
- Preparing shipment documentation and carrier labels and arranging labelled boxes for loading for transport
- Coordinating with Known Consignor process for Air shipments
In this position you will be working, in agreement, from Monday till Friday between 7.30 and 17.00 o’clock. What do we offer you?
- Gross salary of 10.61 euros per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0.19 euros per km
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time
- Pension accrual through Manpower