Our ideal candidate for the position of logistic employee meets the following requirements:
When can you start work?
- Age 18 and up (because of working hours)
- Preferably with experience in logistics
- Able to perform physically demanding work such as moving and lifting equipment
- Preferably in the possession of a forklift truck or reach truck certificate
- Willing to travel to Wijchen for work
- Available for a full-time position of 40 hours per week
- Able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG)
- Willing to complete a Airfreight Safety training (paid for by Manpower)
- Preferably living in the Wijchen area, or in Nijmegen, Oss or Zevenbergen
- You have your own mode vehicle to travel to work with (for example, you own a car, bicycle, moped, or motor)
You can start as soon as possible, if your schedule allows! If you feel you are a good fit for this job, please apply using the “Solliciteer direct” button! How does our application process work?
If the vacancy of logistic employee is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!