Dow Service Centre
The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
In this position, you will work during office hours.
What do we offer our customer service employees?
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per km and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical (When you receive a permanent Dow contract you will also get a 13th month salary and a bike plan!)
If you live outside a radius of 75 kilometers from Terneuzen, we can also offer you the following:
Please note that the relocation package has certain terms and conditions, which will be clarified during the application process.
- Reimbursement of your expenses for a job interview (hotel, flight, etc)
- Reimbursement of your hotel expenses during the first 6 weeks of employment, with a maximum of €80,- a day
- Relocation fee of €3600,- (to be received after 3 months)