Do you think the job as described above is perfect for you? Great! To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You preferably have at least 1 year of experience working as a production worker, logistics worker, picker packer, or similar
- You are capable of performing physically demanding work, such as lifting equipment
- You are willing to do serial production work
- You are a proactive person who enjoys working in teams
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are willing to work in two shifts
- You preferably live in the Terneuzen area, for example in Hulst or Axel
- You are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
- You have your own mode of transport (bicycle, moped, scooter or car) to get to work
We have several starting dates for this vacancy; we’d love to talk to you about the most opportune moment for you to start your new job!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of production worker in Terneuzen is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We look forward to your online application!