Are you looking for a job and do you want to start immediately? Do you have a hands-on personality and do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If you apply today, you can start this or next week! What are you waiting for?
Employment agency Manpower is looking for motivated assembly line production workers in the Schiphol area.
What makes working as an assembly line worker line worth it?
As production worker assembly line your daily activities will consist of:
- Gross minimum salary of 11 euros per hour
- Travel allowance of 0.19 euros per km, with a maximum of 4.76 euros net per day
- Fulltime job at an international company, which is a great resume boost
- A work location that is easily accessible by public transport
- Arranged transport if you work the evening shift till 22.30 hrs
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Shift allowance when you work between 6.15 – 7.00 hrs (50%) and 18.00 – 22.30 hrs (25%)
- Working in a team
- Assembling small pieces on the assembly line
- Placing hard drives on top of motherboards
- Building a perfectly working service
Your main focus as production worker assembly line will be on assembling parts on a motherboard
. For this reason, production experience is more important than IT experience, which is not necessary for this job. If you are looking for an IT job this is unfortunately not the job for you. What we are looking for, however, is someone with technical insight, accuracy, and likes to work in a fast-paced environment.