Do you have excellent work ethic? Are you physically capable of standing on your feet for a whole day? Is working in a fast-paced environment just the thing for you? Does a full-time job with a nice shift allowance sound good to you? Then we are looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for motivated and accurate production workers who are willing to work at Schiphol-Rijk.
Why would you want to work as a production worker?
Duties as a production worker
- Minimum gross salary of 11,00 euros per hour
- Travel allowance of 0,19 euros per km with a maximum of 4,76 euros net a day
- Full-time job in a lively environment
- Shift allowance when you work between 6.15 – 7.00 hrs (50%) and 18.00 – 22.30 hrs (25%)
- Work location is easily accessible with public transport
- Great team with an informal working culture and fun colleagues
- Pension accrural through Manpower
- Arranged transport if you work in the evening shift till 22.30 hrs
As production worker in Hoofddorp, you will be working near Schiphol airport. Here you will be responsible for assembling parts on a motherboard. This means technical insight, accuracy, and a fast working pace with small parts are the most important qualities we are looking for. Your daily duties will include:
- Building a perfectly working product
- Putting small pieces on the line
- Putting hard drives on top of motherboards
- Working in a team
For this job, production experience is more important than IT experience. If you are looking for IT work, unfortunately this might not be the job for you.